WELCOME TO THE SITE OF THE PLANTENTUIN ESVELD.
THIS IS THE OLD SITE.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW SITE
GENERAL INFORMATION ON YOUR ORDER
On this page some general information on the further progress of your order. This page was reached because you were sent a delivery note by email.
The following situations can occur:
1. You told us that you would pick up the order at our nursery. The receipt of the delivery note means that your order is ready and can be picked from from now on.
2. Your order needs to be sent to you. The receipt of the delivery note means that the order is completed and, at the moment of sending the delivery note, is ready to be packed. This will be done as soon as possible of course.
- The order is sent by parcel post: inside the Netherlands that takes normally 1 to 3 working days, outside the Netherlands, but inside the EU that is normally 2 to 5 working days and outside the EU normally 3 to 7 working days.
- The order is to be sent by truck inside the Netherlands. Normally a shipment arrives one day after it is sent. But the sending of a delivery note does not necessarily mean it leaves that day, that can also be later, depending on previously made arrangements. Please note: it is NOT possible to say at what time the shipment arrives!
- The shipment has to go outside the Netherlands, but stays inside the EU: The time to arrive depends on several factors, where distance is the main one, and normally varies between 2 and 5 working days. It is normally not possible to guarantee a specific day for arrival. For more information about your shipment please contact us.
Important: if a shipment is not delivered correctly, much too late or damaged: write a complaint immediately on the form that accompanies the shipment when it arrives! Without that there never will be a possibility that the shipping company is made liable for any damages.